Microsoft Dynamics Service for Microsoft Business Solutions
Microsoft Dynamics Solutions is the buzz in industries across the world currently. Microsoft Dynamics is so designed that it suits your needs as well as those of your customers. When you look at its convenient features one by one, you realize that this was just what you were looking for. Microsoft Dynamics covers a range of industry services from end to end, making it the most popular, most used and best business solutions software available today. It is high time you install it irrespective of the size of your company, if you haven’t done it yet. If you are trying to be with the time in all other respects, you cannot afford to ignore Microsoft Dynamics. From customer relationship management (CRM) software to enterprise resource planning (ERP), and from supply chain management to business intelligence and reporting, Microsoft Dynamics has every kind of business solution you might need.
When you combine Microsoft Dynamics with Office, Skype, and Yammer, you can connect instantly with your teams. With Microsoft Dynamics, you can add collaboration and productivity to any device, anywhere.
Prime features of Microsoft dynamics
- Avail of Word and Excel templates
- Export data directly from tabs and mobile phones
- Share data with multiple users.
- Save documents, view them modify them from anywhere.
- Track emails, add Contacts from within an email, or create new records
- Comfortable look and easy to use
- Smooth collaboration and communication
- Supports Microsoft Outlook, integrating Word, Excel ad Office tools
- Flexible platform for every kind of business need.
Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics
- Easy to learn and use
- It can be customized and tailored to suit your needs
- Empowers customer engagement in real time
- It offers a choice of deployment options like on-premise, partner hosted or cloud-based.
- Boosts sales
- Saves on costs
- Reliable CRM solution
- Helps to retain customers and identify new ones
- Rapid and significant ROI
Microsoft Dynamics applications are delivered through selling partners or service companies that provide specialized services. Compared to other CRM and ERP products, Microsoft Dynamics is flexible and has a number of benefits. It is a way of automating workflow and maintaining it. It streamlines business processes and handles time-consuming tasks. The software can be highly configured. Data and documents are safely stored and archived in the cloud.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 is a business solution that supports both operational and administrative processes of organizations, and is in use with different localization in 36 countries, with a specialized focus on following industry segments:
- Public Sector
- Service Industries
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Customer relationship management (CRM) delivers a holistic view of each customer that enables client-facing employees to make expedited and educated decisions about strategic efforts in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields. CRM is available On Premises and On Demand as well.
Zerone HiTech is the best and most reliable Microsoft Dynamics partner in Qatar that helps to automate your business processes via Microsoft Dynamics solutions at reasonable rates.
WHY CHOOSE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS FOR YOUR COMPANY
The early days of industrialization were days of enthusiasm and fluster. It was a golden time for entrepreneurs who had the courage to invest in business. Those who set foot in the realm of industrialization when it was in a state of growth became greatly successful in their ventures. They earned money to last for several generations, lived comfortable lives with all the luxuries that those times offered and bloated with a sense of fulfilment. At the turn of the century, the entire scenario of business changed. Industrialization spread like rapid fire. Companies of all sizes came into existence, the smaller feeding companies depending on the giants. Competition increased, leading to shrinking markets. Laws became stringent and government taxes a substantial liability. Procedures and licenses, permissions and legal systems were full of hassles. Running a business became a challenge for the second and third generation beneficiaries.
Even while business was in a tight fix, a further change came in the form of massive integration of technology in every walk of life. Business became sophisticated. Manufacturers started using technology at their end for all business related functions; customers and clients started using technology for placing orders, making purchases and payments and taking every advantage of online facilities. If customers are fond of technology, manufacturers cannot afford to ignore it. Smart phones accelerated integration of technology in life, and today, it is taken for granted.
Business processes are complex and complicated activities. The computer and internet came as boons to help them manage a number of functions that were carried out manually. Human efforts are saved and brains are no longer taxed for the consummation of tasks that computers can do within minutes and without mistakes. Business software solutions are developed to manage almost every business function efficiently. Microsoft Dynamics is one such software.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is useful for small enterprises and it can be expanded to suit organizations of any size.
- It enhances navigation and user interface putting all information at your fingertips.
- You can integrate several functions at one click, like emails, activities, notices, tasks, meetings etc.
- Users can configure the system to suit their needs. They can view only selected information.
- It provides easy access to all users from mobile, laptop, in –premise or any location.
- The system is easy to change and upgrade.
- You can store information like contacts, orders, invoices etc. about current and prospective customers and keep it safe and secure in the cloud.
- You can improve call processes, take advantage of guided flow and maps, and manage number of complaints and cases.
- Microsoft Dynamics is time saving and cost effective in the long run.
- Company people, sales and marketing departments and manufacturing departments can work separately as well as in collaboration, maintaining a smooth flow of communication among all involved, on campus and off campus.
On the whole, implementing Microsoft Dynamics brings about many positive changes like boost in sales and profits, systematic management of customers and error free, reliable work of good quality.