Retailers and brands are embracing digital transformation to thrive in today’s competitive environment. The retail landscape has shifted massively where a customer interacts with brands across multiple channels. That’s why many retailers have adopted a multichannel retail strategy.
However, when a retail business transit to omnichannel, previous technological infrastructure cannot ensure accurate inventory and orders across all channels.
To deal with this challenge, faultless synchronization of data across all platforms is a must. Determining the target online shoppers and building a clear mapped-out buyers’ journey, is the first step to overcome the setback.
Bring numerous benefits to your retail business while improving overall performance and profit. The following modules are implemented by Zerone that helped the client achieve their omnichannel business objectives:
- Mobile and WebPoint of Sales (POS) software
- Customers & Order management
- Inventory, Procurement& Finance
- Loyalty & Member Management
- Pricing, schemes and offer management
- eCommerce development and ERP integration
- Comprehensive customer insights
- Channel management
- KPI reporting & dashboarding
- Call center management
- Recipe & Food cost management
- Cloud Kitchen solutions