ERP Solutions Provider in Qatar
Businesses are often faced with different kinds of problems during the course of day-to-day operations. However, technological advancements have made it easy and simple for organizations to tackle these problems in an effective manner. One solution that has been developed by technology companies to help businesses handle their operational problems is Enterprise Resource Planning or ERP Solutions.
In any business organization, several activities happen simultaneously in different departments. An ERP system integrates various activities and ensures better control for business enterprises over their operations with the help of its six main components listed below:
- Accounting – This module helps businesses reduce the time that accountants spend on some of the tedious manual tasks. It automates various processes.
- Human Resources – The human resources management component automates the processes associated with recruitment, monitoring attendance, tracking paid time off, salary computation, and many other activities.
- Manufacturing – The manufacturing component helps organizations operating in this industry streamline many of their processes, for example, determination of the reordering point of raw materials needed to produce goods.
- Customer Relationship Management – This module provides organizations with tools that help boost relationships with their customers.
- Inventory Management – An automated inventory tracking module enables stock level prediction and automates reordering of materials, among many other things.
In addition to these modules, many add-ons can be implemented based on the needs of businesses.
Microsoft Dynamics is both an ERP software application and a Customer Relationship Management or CRM solution. The ERP solution, which forms part of Microsoft’s Business Solution Applications, can be used along with the company’s other programs and services, including SharePoint, Yammer, Azure, Office 365, and Outlook. Dynamics caters to the needs of small, medium, and large organizations operating in industries such as retail, manufacturing, services, and financial services. Public sector companies can also make use of Dynamics to manage their operations.
Microsoft Dynamics comprises of a set of products that can handle multiple languages, currencies, and legal compliances. In general, Dynamics includes two suits:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations for mid-sized to large enterprises
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for small to mid-sized businesses
Both easily connect with PowerBI and Office 365
Zerone Technologies is Microsoft’s Partner and ERP solutions provider in Qatar. They provide reliable and authentic services to organizations and help them achieve their business goals. When you work with Zerone, you will realize that they set up a modular system which is a major trend in today’s ERP market. The company also configures solutions that enable you to smoothly conduct your day-to-day operations.