Microsoft Gold Partner In Qatar
As a Microsoft Gold Partner in Qatar, Zerone HiTech has collaborated with the software giant and works very closely with the company. The title represents Microsoft’s acknowledgment of the fact that Zerone has committed to maintaining the highest standards when deploying various cloud-based ERP and CRM solutions of the company such as Azure, 365, and Dynamics. Furthermore, Zerone HiTech is a leader when it comes to systems integration.
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing service. It helps businesses to build, install, and manage applications through the company’s data center network established across the world in 50 regions. These well-equipped data centers boast of multi-layered protections and enable the company to provide such services as IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service). Azure also supports a wide variety of frameworks, programming tools, and languages offered by Microsoft and others.
Microsoft has rebranded the subscription service Office 365 as Microsoft 365. According to Microsoft, the productivity cloud that merges work and life is designed to help users enjoy world-class security, innovative Office apps, and intelligent cloud services. If you are currently using Office 365, Microsoft 365 is no different. It includes everything that Office 365 offers, if not more. Some of the key new features of Microsoft 365 are:
- Checking your writing using Microsoft Editor
- Downloading banks transactions in Excel
- Talking to friends and family members using Microsoft Teams
- Protecting your family with the help of Microsoft Family Safety app for Android and iPhone
Microsoft 365 aims to help users across the school, work, and life.
Microsoft Dynamics is the company’s flagship business solutions brand which offers ERP as well as CRM software for different kinds of organizations. In fact, the Microsoft Dynamics applications suite is created to cater to the needs of specific businesses in specific countries. Both on-premise and cloud versions of Microsoft Dynamics are available. Recently, Microsoft introduced Dynamics 365, an integrated cloud solution.
How Does Zerone Microsoft Gold Partner In Qatar Help You?
Here is how Zerone can help you whether you are a new user or seeking to migrate to one of Microsoft’s product lines:
- Technical experts of the company will make a visit to your premises for evaluating your existing systems. This is to recommend the best Microsoft product line for your specific situation.
- Zerone’s product experts will personalize the solutions so as to enhance the business processes keeping in mind future growth. The company will also include partner apps that have the ability to further enhance the functionality of Microsoft product suites.
- They will also recommend compatible third-party solutions to help you in decision making and achievement of business goals.
- Finally, Zerone’s after-sales support will ensure that your business stays not only on track but also ahead of the competition.
When you decide to work with Zerone HiTech for the deployment of Microsoft’s solutions for your business, you can be sure of achieving the best outcomes. This is because the technically competent professionals at Zerone are experts in Microsoft products.