Microsoft 365 Gold Partner In Qatar
Connecting with a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner in Qatar is essential if you are considering the deployment of Microsoft 365 solution for your business. This is because Gold certified service providers keep themselves updated on the changes that Microsoft implements in its solutions. Moreover, certified service providers help you save money and time as they have the expertise to assess your goals and identify a solution that best meets your needs. Further, they can help you grow your business by taking advantage of the software giant’s cloud offerings, which would open a wide range of new opportunities. Now, the challenge is identifying the right Microsoft 365 Gold Partner in Qatar.
Seven Aspects You Should Consider When Choosing a Microsoft 365 Gold Partner
- Professional Team – The first and foremost aspect to be considered is whether the Gold Partner has a professional team. This is because the stakes include cost, privacy, and time. Further, the company should be able to transfer databases and legacy systems with minimal chances of failure.
- Experience – The Microsoft 365 Gold Partner in Qatar that you are planning to work with should have sufficient experience in your niche area of operation. Typically, Microsoft awards Gold Cloud Productivity Competency certification only to those service providers that have deployed solutions for a specified number of active users.
- Proven Results – Apart from ensuring that the Microsoft Partner you are planning to work with has sufficient experience, it is important to ascertain that the service provider has a track record of successful implementations. Such Partners would adopt a systematic approach and cater to your specific needs.
- Resources – This is another important aspect that you must consider when choosing a migration partner. It pays to find answers to questions such as:
- Will the Partner be able to satisfy all your needs with their resources?
- Does the Partner have enough professionals in the team?
- Communication Skills – This is one of the key characteristics you must consider when selecting a Microsoft 365 Gold Partner. The team members of the service provider should be capable of communicating clearly and providing concise reports as regards the status of the migration.
- Smart Plans – Implementing Microsoft 365 solution for your business is a project and, therefore, has to be handled by following procedures that are specific, measurable, realistic, attainable, and time-bound. Ideally, the partner should offer custom deliverables.
- Transparency – Finally, choose a Microsoft 365 Gold Partner in Qatar that maintains a decent level of transparency in its dealings in terms of costs, status, and progress of project implementation.
As a leading systems integration company and a Microsoft 365 Gold Partner in Qatar, Zerone HiTech can provide you with the best solutions that will take your business to its next higher level of success. Zerone, the first company to be appointed as the Preferred Cloud Partner of Microsoft, has provided technology solutions to over 600 clients in the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa. Further, the company is in the process of implementing various projects in more than eight countries.