Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations: Keep Track of All Your Finances and Inventory
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365 F&O), a cloud-based ERP suite, is the best fit for large companies and those with diversified operations. The cloud solution helps businesses keep track of all their finances and inventory. Though it is commonly referred to as “Finance and Operations,” Microsoft licenses it as two different applications: Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. While the former application includes modules such as budgeting, financials, project management, and accounting for large organizations, the latter comes with modules such as manufacturing, engineering, warehousing, and distribution.
D365 F&O continues to be a single implementation, and organizations can choose whether they want to provide access to one of the apps or both of them to their individual users according to their requirements. The Dynamics partner you are working with for implementation in your organization will help you make the right decision in this regard.
Top Features of D365 F&O
As mentioned before, the cloud solution Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations is by far the best choice for managing the finances and inventory of large, complex, and diversified companies. This is because of the following features the suite offers:
Flexibility, Scaleability, and Integration
The best way to realize the potential of D365 F&O is to start using it and then add more of Microsoft’s business applications such as Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Human Resources, and Power BI as the organization grows.
Efficient and Enables Automation and Control
Large organizations that want to implement a financial system that integrates best with the rest of Microsoft’s products don’t have to look beyond D365 F&O. It helps organizations:
- Manage their finances better by automating the processes of sending quotes, generating invoices, making payments, and receivable collection.
- Easily view all the data it needs to generate financial statements and analyze its performance.
- Manage their inventory, supply chain, manufacturing, and project activities, among others.
- Automate mundane tasks to improve productivity and agility across the enterprise.
- Deal with tax and meet other compliance requirements with confidence.
Furthermore, D365 F&O is ideal for multi-currency and multi-country organizations.
As D365 F&O is a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service ERP solution, it enables organizations to:
- Securely and efficiently handle remote work
- Enjoy quarterly and semi-annual updates
- Accessibility for web and mobile apps
- Pay only for what they use (monthly and per-user billing cycles enable businesses to easily scale up or down their operations).
- Integrate with other Microsoft products, such as Azure cloud computing.
- Choose their preferred data center hosting region
- Enjoy world-class hosting stability and security
With every update, 365 F&O is becoming more productive, user-friendly, and engaging. This, in turn, contributes to improving the user experience.
Zerone Hi Tech, a leading systems integration company in Qatar, specializes in providing D365 F&O implementation and migration services without causing major disruptions to the operations of organizations. Besides, Zerone has the technical as well as project management expertise needed to deliver results as a full-stack Microsoft Partner in Qatar. The company also has the experience to undertake remote and on-site D365 F&O implementation, upgrade, and provide training and support.