Microsoft Office 365, since its launch in 2011, has gone on to become one of the top and most sought after productivity tools as it can be easily integrated with cloud-based services. In addition, it has opened up opportunities for businesses to more productively collaborate with other businesses. However, many organizations have not migrated to Microsoft Office 365 despite the incredible benefits it provides. The aim of this article is to list down some of the advantages so that these businesses can take an informed decision.
Top 7 benefits of migrating to Microsoft Office 365
- It Empowers the Company’s Ageing Infrastructure – Aging of the infrastructure of a company tends to raise its costs. What a company was able to achieve with the help of one solution earlier on would start using two or more as it ages. Even simple tasks such as video conferencing become difficult. Migrating to Microsoft Office 365 solves their issues and helps them to save both time and money.
- It Can Be Easily Integrated With The Existing Tools – This is another benefit of migrating to Microsoft Office 365. It integrates seamlessly and businesses can continue to use tools they are already using. They are not required to relearn anything. It enhances the efficiency of the software that is already in use.
- People Can Work At Any Time and From Anywhere – Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service and anyone in the organization can access documents, email, calendars, and contacts from anywhere, at their convenience, and on their computer, tablet, or smartphone. This means that the suite positively enhances productivity and enables cultural shifts.
- It Is Scalable – Scalability is one of the best features of Office 365. It has the potential to support the growth of your business. When you migrate to Office 365, you will be just paying for what you are using. This means that adding new solutions and additional data storage as you hire more staff would be very cost-effective.
- Security, Control, and Peace of Mind – With Microsoft Office 365, businesses get the same level protection for their documents, networks, and emails as that enjoyed by large enterprises around the world. Microsoft’s data centers manage data stores according to industry-standard specifications. Organizations can enjoy world-class data security and complete control.
- Data Redundancy and High Cloud Availability – This means that organizations will be able to access all their data on the cloud as they wish without any delay due to technical server breakdowns, mishaps, and severe disasters such as fires, extreme weather, power outage, etc. Microsoft guarantees 99.9 percent uptime for servers.
- Enables Maintenance-Free Operation – Support is available to all users 24×7 via online and through telephone. This, along with the server maintenance guarantee offered by Microsoft, enables organizations to work without the need to worry about any unexpected disruptions.
Zerone HiTech, a leading systems integrator, has proven expertise in IT infrastructure and software implementation. The certified Microsoft Partner for Office 365 has more than 600 customers in the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa and is currently working on various projects in over 8 countries. Zerone is the first Preferred Cloud Partner appointed by Microsoft.