While we agree that customer relationship management is vital to a business organization, Dynamic customer relationship is an enhanced version of CRM, based on technological progress. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software package developed by Microsoft. It was first introduced in 2007 and almost every year, a new version is introduced, the latest being the 2016 version. Updates are published by Microsoft every two months. Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management is a business solution that helps to develop leads, maintain contacts, track the status of sales, and keeps customers satisfied. It has various editions like workgroup edition, professional edition, enterprise edition and service provider edition. The focus of Microsoft Dynamic CRM is three core activities: finding and developing customer relationships, cultivating them and achieving complete customer satisfaction.
Special Features of Dynamics CRM
- It is possible to store and manage documents in the context of Dynamics CRM records on a Microsoft SharePoint server. It enables the use of advanced SharePoint framework. With due permission, documents can be shared with external users without giving them access to Dynamics CRM account.
- A centralized repository of customer data can be created. Employees can access it conveniently from outlook.
- It can be integrated with other products.
- Microsoft provides a set of basic solution templates that can be used to extend the CRM services in a few directions.
- Multi-tenancy, improved reporting security, data importing, direct mail merging are some other advantages.
- It supports newer versions and technologies like Windows 2008 and SQL 2008.
- The software is flexible so it can be customized and applicable according to needs.
- It can be accessed from outlook or any internet connection.
- It is integrated with Microsoft, office, Microsoft excel and Microsoft word.
Advantages of Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides users and organizations with a powerful platform to manage customer relationships. Its unique features can handle the business challenges and technology pitfalls that hinder user adoption and organizational acceptance of a CRM solution. Its success can be judged from the fact that it crossed the one million user mark in 2009.
Microsoft Dynamic Customer relationships management solution includes all the best practices of CRM and much more. It is flexible and familiar. It helps business organizations to strengthen existing customer relations and establish new ones. It informs and impresses customers to ensure their permanent binding with the company. It helps to add a personal touch to a professional relationship.
Zerone HiTech is the best Dynamic customer relationships solution partner in Qatar that stays with Microsoft technological development at every step, integrating the latest in the system for the benefit of its clients. With a partner like Zerone HiTech, you will grow to the maximum potential and widen your sales horizon constantly. With Zerone, you can boost sales and change the way you work and communicate with customers, transforming customer relationships into assured profits.
Microsoft Dynamic customer relationship management is a universal database with unique features that helps you to serve your customers in a better way. Zerone HiTech are the best Dynamics CRM partner in Qatar that provides Dynamic customer relationship solutions.